Thank you for the trust you had and continue to have in the services at Vila Belvedere, even more so during this period!
We are aware that perhaps some of you are worried about the current events and their impact on your future travels. Therefore, we have decided to inform you, through this note, that our commitment and responsibility towards you has never been stronger.
During the 17 years of Vila Belvedere, we built an activity defined by fundamental moral values such as: good faith, care for customers, responsibility and quality of service.
With the same values, we continue to carry out our activity in this period in which the circumstances are unusual, but we are determined to get through, so that we can see each other in the safest conditions.
In order to guarantee the continuity of safe accommodation, although we received sustained requests from the medical fiels, we did not agree to offer services within the quarantine and / or isolation programs and we took a set of additional measures according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health to manage and minimize hygienic risk as follows:
At Vila Belvedere we take reservations by email, through collaborations with travel agencies or other online channels, only for people whose professional activities are essential, and upon arrival, reasonable evidence must be provided. Thus, we can ask guests for additional documents proving their identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservations.
Increasing the frequency of daily disinfection of rooms, bathrooms and public spaces of the hotel, with cleaning and disinfecting solutions approved by the Ministry of Health. We also use UV lamps for additional disinfection of the rooms and access keys, before customers check-in and after check-out.
We take very seriously the disinfection of work surfaces and related equipment in the hotel’s kitchen and control of compliance with the procedures for washing and preparing all food served in the Room Service system:
- the installation of containers with specific solutions (hand sanitizer gel), available to guests.
- the use of masks and protective gloves by the staff involved in serving our guests.
- impregnated carpets with disinfectant at all hotel entrances.
Colleagues from all departments are evaluated at each shift, and immediate action is taken in the event of a illness.
In anticipation of seeing you very soon, we decided to keep the rates unchanged throughout the year and also impement loyalty programs for our loyal customers.
Looking forward seeing you again!
Comfort and privacy
We are interested in what you like and what makes you smile! We can adapt to any condition, without leaving the path upon which we first embarked; that is our secret
- GARDEN SALON – conference room, available for dinners, presentations, meeting, courses, etc.
- Terrace – summer garden
- Breakfast is free for children up to 5 years old. For children from 5 to 12 years old, the value of 30 RON / night is added to the rate, if they are accommodated in the room with their parents. For children over 12 years old staying in the room with parents, a supplement of 55 RON / night is added to the room rate.
- Outdoor activities: VIVA PARK - 250 m away Danube River Promenade – right in front of the complex
The following free services are the perfect complement to your stay
- Guarded parking lot with video surveillance
- Tourist information and materials
- Cable TV
- Wi-fi and cable internet in all the rooms and common areas
- Phone calls inside the complex
- Messaging service
- Safe inside the reception area
- Secretarial services
- Restaurant reservations
- Ordering of taxis
- First aid
- Assistance for postal services
- Wake-up calls
- Luggage room
- Payment by credit or debit cards – you can use: Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, Carte Bleue, American Express
- Lost and found
We also offer these paid services:
- National and international phone calls
- Assistance with rent-a-car
- Transfer service to / from Otopeni airport
- We accept all type of Romanian holiday vouchers and Romanian holiday cards
A source of living energy, which we are proud of and which is very appreciated by our guests. This is the second big attraction after the "view over the Danube" that most of the rooms at Vila Belvedere have and can be one of the preferred place for:
to dine or take a coffee break
promenade and relaxation for hotel guests
civil or religious status ceremonies, which may take place outdoors
190RON / night
Optionally, for our guests, we can also offer, on demand, lunch or dinner. Please dial the reception for details!
Breakfast is free for children up to 5 years old. For children from 5 to 12 years old, the value of 30 RON / night is added to the rate, if they are accommodated in the room with their parents. For children over 12 years old staying in the room with parents, a supplement of 55 RON / night is added to the room rate.
or come by
Street Șoimului, Nr 1, 800078, Galați, România